BIG GIANT UPDATE OF AWESOME.
1. Booked my first national commercial for Walgreens! I played a 20s girl who gets to drink a milkshake. Yum. Here's a link, you see me at 0:10- 0:14: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1hTZru-ass
2. Got to do ADR for the movie Pitch Perfect. My knowledge of Harry Potter Quidditch vocabulary was utilized. Score.
3. This summer I was invited to my very first LeakyCon by Melissa Anelli in Chicago. Obviously since it was a Harry Potter convention I had the time of my life. Video of my experience here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC-DaAmhVgA
2. I was in a couple JMOMS shows with the insanely talented panda-riffic Joe Moses back in NYC. Twas a lot of fun…I mean come on, Starkids are the BEST. Check out his website here: http://josephmoses.net/
3. Billy Elliot had its final performance on Broadway. I was so lucky to be in the original cast of such a wonderful show, being able to help tell Billy's story eight times a week, over 1000 times, and be surrounded by such talented, caring, and loving people. Here is my way of saying goodbye to the most incredible three year experience of my life: http://youtu.be/nu6D4tYXg9U
4. I am now living in LOS ANGELES! Lala land baby. Can't wait to audition and work work work!
5. I have joined AFTRA! WOOHOO.
That's all for now, folks.
YAY! I just signed across the board with CESD, the best agency in the world (in my opinion). I'm so excited to be working with this extremely talent team. My Theatrical Agents are Melissa Berger, Pedro Tapia and Tim Weismann. On Camera Commercials, Carol Lynn Sher. VO, Pat Brady, Cathey Lizzio, Sumeet Iyengar, Beau Berdahl, and Vinnie Biunno. New Business Development, Pat Brady. They ROCK my face!
Watch What Happens Live Halloweave Party! Spent my Halloween with Andy Cohen at Bravo's WWHL clubhouse dressed as Teresa picking rat poison and bobbing for boobies on live TV
Exclusive! Joey Richter & Tessa Netting Join The Cast Of Glee!
“When Glee returns January 24th, just about EVERYONE will have something to fangirl about! While recently being interviewed on the red carpet at the Los Angeles premier of Struck By Lightning, Darren Criss gave everyone a rather cryptic clue about a certain someone making a notable appearance when the show returns. Darren stated, “There’s somebody who’s going to show up in an episode, that if people know where I come from […] Someone’s gonna show up. It’s really great.””
Say Hello To The Harry Potter Book Of Mormon Parody
“Fans are already lining up at theaters across the U.S. for the opening weekend of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2. But if you’re not ready to queue up yet, you can whet your appetite with this fantastic song and video put together by 20-year-old Broadway actress Tessa Netting.”
“I absolutely love this parody and think that the girl in the video who does the Book of Mormon Harry Potter video has a huge career ahead of her. Not only did she do an amazing job playing all of the characters, but if she wrote the lyrics too, she is the next Miranda Sings or even Seth Rudetsky.”
”“...former Billy Elliot’s Tessa Netting (HP super fan) has created an amazing Potter parody of Broadway’s THE BOOK OF MORMON.”
Be in a Broadway show
Get my Equity card
Perform in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
Live in New York City
Have parody played on Good Morning America
Have picture on the side of a bus
Make a viral YouTube video with a half of a million views
Be on TV
Be in a national commercial
Start my own business
Have over 10,000 YouTube subscribers
Have an article about me in Forbes magazine
Have an article about me in NY magazine
Have my song reach #85 on iTunes comedy charts
Be invited to Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen